> 英语学习 >
英语学习 2023-11-02 16:53www.hnwypx.com商务英语
英语介词中from的用法：此介词表示“to”相反的方向；by：表示从旁经过或在……附近，eg. This is the nearest road by which they came等。
about, across, against, among, after, at, behind, besides, beyond, by, concerning, beneath, between, despite, except, during, down, for, from, past, than, under, until 等。
inside, outside, onto, out of, within 等。
according to, ahead of, along with, as for, because of, be means of, due to, in spite of, on behalf of, owing to, with regard to 等。
● 美国的冬天→ the winter in America
● 停车场的入口→ the entrance to the parking lot
● 穿过森林的小路→ the path through the forest
● 鲁迅的著作→ the works by Lu Xun
● 水中的月亮→ the moon reflected in water
● 历史的见证→ the witness to history
● 对爱的渴望→ a longing for love
● 对我们不利的证据→ the evidence against us
● 阳光下的漫步→ a walk in the sunlight
● 追求名誉的女人→ a lady after fame
● 两人之间的争论→ an argument between the two persons
He came from London.
He went to London.
We studied English from morning to afternoon.
He'll start from Beijing to Shanghai.
● 由于→ The girl is trembling from fear.
● 免除→ Tramps are always free from care. 流浪汉们总是无忧无虑。
● 分开→ The couple parted from each other at the airport.
● 由……制成→ The red wine is made from grapes. 红葡萄酒是由葡萄制成的。
from far 从远处
from now / then on 从现在/那时起
from bad to worse 每况愈下
from time to time(occasionally 时而)
She comes to visit me from time to time.
He will be out of town.
I stepped out of the dark room.
out of+ 名词 (= lack, to be without 用完，用光)
He went to the shop because he was out of paper.
out of date (= old-fashioned 过时的)
The book has been out of date.
out of work (= jobless 失业的)
He needs money because be is out of work.
out of the question (= impossible 不可能的)
Finishing the hard work is out of the question.
out of question (= doubtless 毫无疑问的)
That he can do it well is out of question.
out of order(= not functioning 失灵的)
Her radio is out of order, so she can't listen to it.
He passed by me without saying hello.
He lives by the sea.
● 通过→This is the nearest road by which they came.
● 在……时候→The young man works by day and steals money by night.
● 由……所生→He has two sons by her second wife.
● 抓住→She caught her child by his coat in the flood.
● 按……计算→The farmers sell their apples by the pound.
● 就(气质，特征)而言→He is an artist by temperament(气质).
The glass was broken by the boy.
by + 具体时间：
They usually have dinner by 8 o'clock.
by + 交通工具 (bus, train, plan...)：
He travelled to Paris by air/plane.
by the end of + 时间名词：到……末为止
By the end of last year, they had learnt 100 texts.
By the end of this term, they will have learnt 100 texts.
He will graduate in 1999, by then he will leave Beijing.
by way of (= via)：经由，取道
They are going to the United States by way of Hong Kong.
by the way：顺便问
By the way, do you know where Mr. Li has gone?
The book is by far the best on the subject.
by accident：不小心，与on purpose(故意地)语意相反
The wrong information was put into the computer by accident.
in a room / in a building
in a garden / in a park
I have two TVs in my house.
They live in that building over there.
in the water
in the sea
in a river
I like swimming in lakes when the weather is hot.
You can catch fish in the river.
in a row / in a line
in a queue
Let's stand in line and get a ticket to the concert.
We had to wait in a queue to get into the bank.
Peter lives in Chicago.
Helen is in France this month. Next month she'll be in Germany.
at the bus-stop
at the door
at the cinema
at the end of the street
I'll meet you at the movie theater at six o'clock.
He lives in the house at the end of the street.
The name of the chapter is at the top of the page.
The page number can be found at the bottom of the page.
at the back of the class
at the front of the class
Tim sits at the back of the class.
Please come and sit down at the front of the class.
on the ceiling / on the wall / on the floor
on the table
I put the magazine on the table.
That's a beautiful painting on the wall.
I stayed on Maui last year. It was great!
We visited friends who live on an island in the Bahamas.
on the left
on the right
Take the first street on the left and continue to the end of the road.
Drive straight on until you come to a gate.
1.In / at / on the corner
我们会说in the corner of a room，at the corner （或on the corner）of a street。
I put the chair in the corner of the bedroom of the house on the corner of 52nd Street.
I live at the corner of 2nd Avenue.
2.In / at / on the front
我们会说in the front / in the back of a car（车子前方/后方）
I get to sit in the front Dad!
You can lay down and sleep in the back of the car.
我们会说at the front / at the back of buildings / groups of people（在建筑物/一群人前面/后面）
The entrance door is at the front of the building.
我们会说on the front / on the back of a piece of paper（纸张正面/背面）
Write your name on the front of the paper.
You'll find the grade on the back of the page.
I drove into the garage and parked the car.
Peter walked into the living room and turned on the TV.
He put the magazines onto the table.
Alice put the plates onto the shelf in the cupboard.
I took the clothes out of the washer.
He drove out of the garage.
1. My friend now lives _____ Arizona.
2. Go down the street and take the first street _____ the right.
3. That's a beautiful pictures _____ the wall.
4. My friend lives _____ the island of Sardinia.
5. He's the man _____ the front the room.
6. He drove the car _____ the garage.
7. I'll meet you _____ the shopping mall.
8. I like to sit _____ the back of the room.
9. Tom went swimming _____ the lake.
10. Let's stand _____ the line to see the movie.
6. into / out of